Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finally...

Okay....after a really long break, I've decided I want to take another crack at this blogging business. I've had a lot of changes happen since the last time I've done this - and hopefully a little bit more inspiration to draw from (or at least some funny stories to share).

First of all, I've had my first baby (yay)! Her name is Natalie Kaylen Harwood and she is one of the main joys of my life! I look forward to sharing this first Christmas season with her!




Please forgive me as I learn how to add pictures, etc...I'm totally new at this and have lots to learn.

I am still working - 2 days in the office and 3 days at home with little bit, so I'm not sure how reguarly I will be able to keep this up, but I hope to be able to do this on a regular basis. I know that I learn best and that God speaks to me most when I'm journaling out my thoughts -although I will admit that it's a little nerve-racking to think about doing this live - but this whole walk with Him is a journey and I can definitely use all the help I can get. Especially in this new season of motherhood. So, if any of you happen to have ran across this blog and for some reason continue to read it, please feel free to share your thoughts, questions, contradictions, etc. Iron sharpens iron - and as most new moms I have spoken with lately would concur - I'm not feeling too sharp these days. :)

More later -

"Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground." - Psalm 143:10

2 comments:

  1. I started blogging in 2008, just before I found out I was pregnant with Graham. I have found so many great ideas & wonderful Christian moms that I draw a lot of inspiration from. I'm not an expert but I'll try to help in anyway I can, just let me know. Welcome to the "mom blog club"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! I'm so new to this that I'm actually just now seeing that you posted a comment! Sorry about the delayed response!

    ReplyDelete