Monday, January 10, 2011

Made to Crave Webcast

I just started this new study called "Made to Crave" that has a free web cast on Monday evenings at 8:00PM EST on www.madetocrave.org. I'm especially excited because I have a few friends that will also be logging on to watch, and then being able to discuss it together! This is my new women's 'small group' right now since Natalie still young, and I don't want to commit to being out of the house one night a week right now.

So, please check this out if you're in the need of some extra encouragement or interested in the topic of learning how to approach food and dieting in a healthy way, and ultimately craving God above all else.

More thoughts on this later - just wanted to get this out there in case anyone wants to join in!

If you want to see tonight's web cast, they will re-air it again on the website tomorrow, Tuesday, January 11th at noon and 3:00PM.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this if you want to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment