Friday, February 28, 2014

Legacy: What do I have to offer my kids (pt.1)

I imagine I will have a lot more to add to this topic in the future. It's such a full topic, one that means a lot to me.

But for today, I am excited because we just ordered Financial Peace University JR for the kidlets. Financial Peace University has been such a blessing and tool that the Lord has used to free us as a family, in more ways than one, and I am excited to learn how to relay these principles to my kids on their level.

For this to be part of how they view money and stewardship from the beginning.

A sure foundation for them to build on.

And to be honest, usually when I think God gives me something to teach the kids, I end up learning something new as well. So, looking forward to what the Lord has to show me.

Yay for awesome resources to empower parents, and double yay when you find them on sale! :)

PS-If you ever want to hear how the Lord has used FPU in our lives, I'm more than happy to talk about it. We're passionate for what it has meant for our lives, and also how we have had the privilege of seeing God use it in others as well through 3 years of coordinating the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment